Naruto RPG Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Traversing the Desert

2 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Traversing the Desert - Page 2 Empty Re: Traversing the Desert

Post  Rose Tue Nov 24, 2009 1:37 pm

"Were going south also! You could come with us! We promise that we don't bite although we are not sure if she will or not!" Mary said this smiling. As Mary said she she pointed back to Lynn although all the words were loud enough for Lynn to hear so she wasn't hiding anything from her. Closing her eyes as the sun hit her back she felt really good in the warmth only to open her eyes to look at the guy and ask, "Why don't you come swimming with us! It feels really nice!" Looking ever so innocent with her smile Mary just stood in silence waiting for a reply.
Rose
Rose
Chunin

Back to top Go down

Post  kirerellim Tue Nov 24, 2009 1:47 pm

Still recovering from embarrassment, it took Lynn a moment to acknowledge what Mary said. 'Swim? I thought we were leaving?' She thought to herself, getting miffed. She didn't say anything to Mary however, instead just laughed and said, "Don't trust her she does bite. I've seen it. And if he is going to be swimming with us, should you not put your bra back on?" Lynn waved it back and forth from where she was standing.

----

Kash wasn't sure who was joking, if either of them. He started to turn around to accept the invitation, but froze when he heard that the girl behind him, 'Mary' he was pretty sure, was still not.... covered in certain areas. He decided to stay where he was as he replied, "I would be happy to travel with you... but there is something you should know first." He sighed internally, sure that this would cause him to be sent away by them, "I am the current Oyami."
kirerellim
kirerellim
ANBU

Back to top Go down

Post  Rose Tue Nov 24, 2009 1:55 pm

"Oy-am-i?" Mary sounded out the word a little confused but shook her head, "We don't care if your called something weird! We are Empress to be Mary and thats Princess Lynn!" Feeling rather stupid on the inside for not know what Oyami was she just shook it off to grab the guys arm while pulling a little. Mary was doing a good job covering herself so didn't really understand why the guy was afraid of turning, which was very apparent to Mary. Looking down at herself she noticed that there was nothing wrong with her as her chest looked normal as ever. Thinking for a second she wondered if he was just scared of girls with larger chests cause she knew a few people that would do that same whenever she was almost naked.
Rose
Rose
Chunin

Back to top Go down

Post  kirerellim Tue Nov 24, 2009 2:31 pm

Lynn lifted her eyebrows at the name and was very surprised that Oyami was unfamiliar to Mary. 'The infamous clan.' She thought more than a little surprised to find the current possessor of the curse to be so young. She cocked her head as she stared at the boy. She felt no danger from him at all as she watched him resist Mary's attempts to turn him around. In fact, it was really funny to watch.

"I judge people on there actions, not on their lineage. Though I would like to know your name. I am Lynn." She said, smiling though she knew he couldn't see it.

-----

Kash resisted being pulled around, turning red partially at the girls attempt, partially in surprise. 'She doesn't know of the Oyami?' He thought, more than a little surprised of the fact, then realized it shouldn't be so surprising. Because of the fact most villages have rules against them entering, not as many would have heard of them. The legends only last so long. Then he heard the other speak. She knew family's past, and she still didn't judge him. 'Unbelievable...' He thought, standing still.

"My name is Kash. Thank you, Lynn and... Mary?" He said, saying the second name tentatively, wondering if that was ok to call her.
kirerellim
kirerellim
ANBU

Back to top Go down

Post  Rose Tue Nov 24, 2009 2:42 pm

Mary was getting a little upset that the person who said his name was Kash wouldn't turn around so she simply walked around to where he was facing. Smiling she said, "You can call us Mary but stop acting like you will turn to stone if you look at us! Its rude!" She was covering herself quite well with her one arm even if she wasn't able to actually cover her chest all the way. Thinking more Mary finally recalled a little something in her clan lessons, "Oyami is a clan that should be killed on site." Saying that as if in a trance Mary looked at Kash to say, "Well if you promise not tell we won't tell anyone that we were with you!"
Rose
Rose
Chunin

Back to top Go down

Post  kirerellim Tue Nov 24, 2009 2:54 pm

Lynn was really hard trying to resist laughing now, as Kash did everything possible to avoid looking at Mary, and Mary insistently tried to get him to look at her. She shook her head, wondering what it must be like to be so opposed to looking at someones naked body. Then she got an evil idea.

"Hey Mary... Maybe we should steal his clothing." Lynn said, smiling wickedly, "Perhaps it would make him more comfortable then."

----

Kash was beginning to wonder where this girl was from, that she was so insistent on getting him to look at her. When she walked around, he quickly closed his eyes. Then when he heard what Mary said, he shook his head, but didn't say anything until he heard what the girl Lynn said. Then he quickly jumped back from both of them, eyes still closed.

"No, that would not make me more comfortable!" He said quickly, "Its just where I was raised, its not polite to look a woman uncovered!"
kirerellim
kirerellim
ANBU

Back to top Go down

Post  Rose Tue Nov 24, 2009 3:14 pm

Mary sighed out loud then just turned around walking away making loud steps on purpose then she said, "Well there is enough water to last awhile food would be an issue though. So have fun on your own in this desert! We are going to go scout ahead Lynn." Walking across the water she picked up her stuff only to put her bra on not worrying about her other clothing. Heading off to the southern direction Mary was almost pouting so was ignoring everyone as she muttered to herself things that wouldn't be heard by anyone else. Not caring anymore if even Lynn was going to be following her she just walked at a very fast rate only to suddenly go at an incredible speed south. She kept this speed up till when she turned around she couldn't see anyone. Putting her clothing on, Mary looked down at her sword sighing realizing that at the end of the day she was going to be alone. Almost now depressed Mary sat down figuring she would have to wait for Lynn to catch up. "We will be left by her anyways, we are so close to home now it would be simple to just leave her! Yet if we go home we would be punished." Mary argued more with herself but decided it best to just stay on the path she was on.
Rose
Rose
Chunin

Back to top Go down

Post  kirerellim Tue Nov 24, 2009 8:22 pm

Lynn stared out after Mary, surprised at her reaction. 'I wonder what is bothering her today?' she thought, confused. She turned to Kash for a moment.

"You can turn around, its safe." She said, looking back after Mary, "I will be right back. I am going to go see Mary." Lynn closed her eyes, slowly sinking into herself. Soon, she found her core. A river raged through her mind, and her eyes snapped open. They had become totally blue. There was a roaring in her ears, loud, but far away. The River. She tuned it out. This was the only way she could move as fast as Mary. She turned, and ran. The wind blew past her ears as she went in the direction that Mary had gone. Not not later, Mary was in sight, then in front of her. Forcing the river to return within, Lynn came to a stop.

"Hey, Mary, whats wrong?" Lynn said, as she walked up next to the girl.

----

At last, Kash looked around. The girl, Lynn, was the only one there, and she seemed to be shimmering. Then blue chakra burst out of her in an aura. Kash stepped back in surprise, then she flew off. He knew he could move that fast, at max speed, but it was disconcerting as his speed came from his demon.

"What kind of people are you two...?"
kirerellim
kirerellim
ANBU

Back to top Go down

Post  Rose Tue Nov 24, 2009 8:30 pm

Mary shrugged then looked at Lynn with a fake smile although with Mary it was impossible to tell if it was fake or not. "So did you just leave him there or is he really gonna wonder around in circles in this desert?" Pausing for a minute she stood up to add on to what she said before, "He won't survive the night we may not either unless we can get out of the desert fast." Looking south Mary had become much more serious. Taking a moment to take a deep breath she started walking south figuring that Lynn could deal with her being a little silent.
Rose
Rose
Chunin

Back to top Go down

Post  kirerellim Tue Nov 24, 2009 9:15 pm

Lynn fell in step beside Mary, glancing at her from time to time. 'Somethings bothering her...' Lynn thought to herself, and decided to try and find out what. She slipped in front of her, and walked backwards so that she was facing in Mary's direction.

"So, Mary, why did you want Kash to look at you so bad?" Lynn asked curiously, and a little jealously, she admitted to herself, "Its normal for most people to react that way, just not people raised like you, or in that case me." She realized a bit of that was off. 'Even I am a little distracted, with my upbringing...'

---

Kash stood after a minute, thinking. 'Perhaps what they said was all show...' He considered seriously, so used to being hated, 'Maybe they aren't coming back.' He looked around. He knew what way they had went, but he wasn't sure if that was the right way. 'Then again, its hard to get more lost when your already lost.' He thought with a shrug. He headed in the direction they had gone, walking quick but not fast.
kirerellim
kirerellim
ANBU

Back to top Go down

Post  Rose Tue Nov 24, 2009 9:21 pm

Mary completely ignored Lynn as she picked the pace up only to act like Lynn wasn't even there. With a dazed look on her face Mary thought to herself about many things yet the entire time kept her hand on the hilt of her sword. It gave her comfort as she knew no matter where she went the sword always was there to give that comfort. As Mary walked it hit her to check the sun to make sure of something, then she froze. Making a slight adjustment to the direction she was walking Mary continued on.
Rose
Rose
Chunin

Back to top Go down

Post  kirerellim Tue Nov 24, 2009 9:30 pm

Lynn had to speed up a bit to keep up. 'Something is seriously wrong.' Lynn thought as she did so, 'She never just ignores me like this. Except...' Lynn remembered the time Mary passed out, clinging to her sword. Lynn glanced down to Mary's side. She was grasping the handle of the blade.

"Mary." Lynn put a hand on her shoulder, "Somethings wrong, talk to me. Please."

---

Kash had speed up, hoping to either find them or somewhere to camp if they had ditched him, which felt more and more likely. 'They seemed so genuine...' He thought sadly, then his will firmed, as Ikaku started to move in his mind. 'Thats why I need to get away from here. Somewhere I have never been heard of.' Then he sighed and said, "Worst part about deserts is nothing holds still like it ought to. Otherwise I wouldn't still be here."
kirerellim
kirerellim
ANBU

Back to top Go down

Post  Rose Tue Nov 24, 2009 9:43 pm

Mary stopped suddenly then looked over to the south feeling that the slight breeze stopped she held her breath. Grabbing Lynn by the shirt Mary quickly went almost full speed back north dragging Lynn behind her. Seeing Kash she shifted over a little then yelled, "Run the other way!" The wind was still dead yet there was a soft rumble that was constant behind Mary. Nearing a larger sand cliff quickly Mary jumped off of it only to mutter, "What good luck." Seeing some rocks she quickly ran towards them smiling when she saw what appeared to be a cave if not very small and lower to the ground. It was still big enough to hold about 4 people although it would be a squeeze. "Get in quickly!" Mary yelled. Suddenly the rumbling got louder then it was just a high pitched whistle sound as the wind picked up greatly. off in the distance a wall of sand moved with incredible speed. Waiting for everyone to get in she figured she would be the last one in.
Rose
Rose
Chunin

Back to top Go down

Post  kirerellim Tue Nov 24, 2009 9:55 pm

Lynn was so surprised that at first that she didn't resist. Then when she tried to resist and found Mary too insistent, she ran along with her. 'What is going on with her today?' She thought bemused as she ran. Then she she heard the wind pick up and glanced behind her. There was a wall of sand, filling up the sky. She sped up, seeing where Mary was leading them and heading in. She started looking for some way to block the entrance, and didn't see anything. 'Mary will know what to do.'

---

Kash was walking when he heard someone yell. He looked up to see Mary, dragging Lynn as she ran. She had yelled something about running. He could tell she was worried about something, so he took off running towards her. She jumped over the edge of a sand cliff. A few moments later Kash followed. He heard a loud whistling. 'Aww damn.' He had wandered around here often enough to know what that meant.

"Sand storm." He muttered, as he landed right next to Mary. He saw the cave, nodded at her, seeing her for the first time clearly, and ducked into the shelter.
kirerellim
kirerellim
ANBU

Back to top Go down

Post  Rose Tue Nov 24, 2009 10:04 pm

Mary was the last one in then summoned all the chakra she could to make a strong yet focused wind channel bring sand up in front of the entrance closing them all in. Almost a second after the howling wind could be heard yet luckily there was light coming from some gaps in the rocks. Turning she looked at Kash being only about a foot away as the little space was small. Giving him an almost death glare she got an evil idea. Taking most of her clothing off again she set her clothing underneath her so she didn't have to sit on the sand. Still wearing her bra plus panties Mary sat looking at Kash wondering if he would ever even look at her even though all he would be able to do was close his eyes. "The sandstorm is gonna last awhile not to mention nightfall may hit first. That means we may have to stay closer together. An old saying in the clan was 'After the wall of sand comes that night the wall of ice shall come.'" Mary knew that it was in the way the winds worked around the area but the saying was partly true.
Rose
Rose
Chunin

Back to top Go down

Post  kirerellim Wed Nov 25, 2009 2:29 am

Lynn looked wryly at Mary as she spoke, letting out a sigh. "Our luck, water and wind. Not the greatest at staying warm, are they?" Lynn joked. Then she remembered Kash and his reaction earlier, and grinned as she watched their interactions with much interest, and only a few twinges of jealousy. 'I don't get why I am jealous of Mary giving him more attention... its absolutely silly...' Lynn thought, almost growling under her breath a the line of thought.

----

Kash looked at Mary as she spoke, then nodded slowly. They were in a bit of trouble. He removed his cape and held it out to Mary.

"Do you want this? For warmth?" He asked, sounding completely uncaring what her answer would be. At the moment, he really didn't care. If she refused, he would just offer it to Lynn. He had very little to fear from cold or sand, neither could kill him very easily, Ikaku granted him too much healing ability. He could also just wrap himself in Ikaku's cloak, but he wouldn't want to test his control so close by two humans. That was something he didn't practice often.
kirerellim
kirerellim
ANBU

Back to top Go down

Post  Rose Wed Nov 25, 2009 11:25 am

Mary snatched Kash's coat from his hand then went silent for a minute. If you weren't looking at Mary you wouldn't have been able to know she was there. Taking her bra off Mary took her mothers blanket then quickly wrapped it around herself for the softness. After wrapping it around her Mary inched her way over to Lynn then pulled the coat over herself as she 'cuddled' into Lynn. Closing her eyes she said, "We prefer nice people like Lynn." It was rather silent but the words came out none the less. Quickly biting Lynn's neck Mary then went completely silent again although it would be hard to tell if she was sleeping or not cause it was impossible to hear her breathing.
Rose
Rose
Chunin

Back to top Go down

Post  kirerellim Wed Nov 25, 2009 11:51 am

Lynn was a little surprised at Mary's actions, though she had a feeling it was more to snub Kash then out of affection for her. Lynn only smiled when she felt Mary bite her neck quickly. Then Mary spoke quietly and Lynn was suddenly much happier. 'This girl has too much of a hold on me,' Lynn thought, though not sadly or worriedly. She was feeling more content than anything. Resting her head against the rock wall, she closed her eyes to wait out the storm.

----

Kash just sat there looking bemused. 'What did I say that was unkind?' He thought silently to himself examining his actions. He wasn't really great at interacting with people, as he had little experience, but he didn't think he had done anything particularly offensive or rude. 'Maybe its just her...' He wondered, looking from Lynn and Mary.

"What is it with that girl and nudity..." He muttered quietly under his breath, though he was pretty sure they could both hear him, as he looked at the bra on the ground.
kirerellim
kirerellim
ANBU

Back to top Go down

Post  Rose Wed Nov 25, 2009 12:02 pm

Opening her eyes for a split second to glance at Kash Mary simply giggled a little then closed her eyes muttering, "Cause it makes us defenseless not to mention it shows our trust for not hiding any weapons!" Smiling a little more Mary shifted around just a tad to look the opposite direction of Kash. Figuring if she took this path he would eventually feel the same about her while everything would fall into Mary's master plan! Of course the plan was very silly yet Mary felt powerful as she had come up with the 'fool proof' plan.
Rose
Rose
Chunin

Back to top Go down

Post  kirerellim Wed Nov 25, 2009 3:08 pm

Lynn just smiled at her explanation, though she had heard it before. 'Defenseless... yea, right. I don't believe that for a second...' She thought, giggling to herself. She didn't say anything though. She was enjoying this sandstorm way too much. She hoped it lasted for a while so she could watch.

----

Kash looked at her with raised eyebrows. 'Does she believe what she just said.' He thought to himself as he looked at those two. He shook his head.

"Naked is not defenseless. You could probably knock out ninety percent of men naked." He said frankly, "If not because of nosebleeds, then because you get easy shots from distractions." He closed his eyes. 'Plus, I don't doubt that she is powerful in and of herself...'
kirerellim
kirerellim
ANBU

Back to top Go down

Post  Rose Wed Nov 25, 2009 3:37 pm

Mary shrugged not really caring all that much if Kash got the idea or not. "So is that why you won't look at us when we are not wearing enough clothing? Your scared to get a nosebleed? Or is it your scared to show your weakness?" Mary's tone was almost agitated yet at heart she was laughing rather hard cause this Kash was funny. Biting Lynn's neck again to stop herself from laughing aloud she hoped that Lynn got the idea to not laugh either.
Rose
Rose
Chunin

Back to top Go down

Post  kirerellim Wed Nov 25, 2009 6:50 pm

Lynn kept her eyes closed, not exactly pretending to sleep but not wanting to get involved. So she controlled her smile and contained her laughter to listen closely instead. 'She is having fun needling him....' She thought, then winced a little bit as Mary latched on to her neck again.

----

Kash glared at her, looking affronted at the question.

"Neither. I told you I was raised as it is rude to look at girls undressed..." He said, trailing off with a thought. 'Except in certain situations...' He blushed a the off topic thought. "It was just the way I was raised." He finished after a moment, "I don't have any particular issue with looking at you. I wouldn't get a nosebleed. And it would only be distracting for a moment."
kirerellim
kirerellim
ANBU

Back to top Go down

Post  Rose Wed Nov 25, 2009 7:05 pm

Mary looked at Kash suddenly after he had said he would only get distracted for a moment or had no problem looking at her. "Oh really? We think you would turn bright red and look away!" Feeling a little sand in her hair Mary quickly shook her head shifting it around a little although it was basically the same. Giggling a little more she nibbled on Lynn's neck almost going into a trance.
Rose
Rose
Chunin

Back to top Go down

Post  kirerellim Wed Nov 25, 2009 7:42 pm

Lynn now was having to try really hard to resist giggling. 'I agree with Mary,' She thought to herself as she shifted a little bit to be more comfortable. 'I wonder how long this will last...' She thought, though she wasn't sure if she meant the storm or the discussion between those two.

---

Kash lifted his eyebrows as he looked at her. 'Well, she assumes a lot...' He thought wryly, 'For someone who doesn't judge me on my clan.'

"I don't think you know me well enough to make that statement." He said aloud, closing his eyes after he finished speaking. "I might, I honestly don't know. I don't look at naked girls very often. Ever, honestly."
kirerellim
kirerellim
ANBU

Back to top Go down

Post  Rose Wed Nov 25, 2009 7:59 pm

Mary stuck her tongue out at Kash then moved the trench coat as she pulled her mothers blanket slowly down to see if the man would turn red. She couldn't help but giggle a little although Mary did her best not to. Thinking more of it Mary actually found herself slightly embarrassed to be showing off her body in such a way. Very un-lady like yet Mary didn't show that she was a little worried about it. Not to mention the weird feeling she had that she should be biting Lynn more although that was just odd.
Rose
Rose
Chunin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum