Naruto RPG Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Leaving the Farm Town

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Leaving the Farm Town - Page 2 Empty Re: Leaving the Farm Town

Post  Rose Thu Jan 21, 2010 11:38 pm

Keiko responded to Krim about the going inside or not with a shrug. Then she said aloud, "The rain feels almost warm right now." Only ever knowing cold Keiko never knew what it was like to have ones teeth chatter yet she had seen people do it around her before. Starring into the ground eventually Keiko spoke in response to Krims other questions with a very direct answer, "I have no goals or set destination." realizing that Krim could ask more questions unless she asked some first Keiko quickly asked, "Where are you traveling?" Keiko was now soaking wet to the bone yet she hardly noticed or changed her posture although it was raining harder on her then anywhere else.
Rose
Rose
Chunin

Back to top Go down

Post  kirerellim Thu Jan 21, 2010 11:53 pm

Krim reached out to take her hand again, then pulled back and walked, figuring she would follow him as he headed to the overhang. Soon he was under it and out of the rain.

"I suppose to you wouldn't," he admitted half-smiling, "You are probably colder than the rain." He stretched as his muscles finally began to feel the ache from today's work. "I am going to the biggest town in the area. Its a city right on the shore of a large river." He glanced in the direction he would be going, then looked back at her.
kirerellim
kirerellim
ANBU

Back to top Go down

Post  Rose Fri Jan 29, 2010 6:26 pm

All Keiko said in response was, "Oh I see." Keiko didn't really care all that much where Krim was going even she was already thinking if she should ask to go with him. Something that interested Keiko at the moment was what Krims definition of a large river was. She had seen rivers in the forest before but nothing was ever bigger then 2 yards across. Keiko still hadn't moved herself under the overhang so she was wet. The sad thing was the flower Keiko had put in her hair was destroyed yet she didn't know this or if she did would have cared.
Rose
Rose
Chunin

Back to top Go down

Post  kirerellim Sat Jan 30, 2010 4:40 pm

Krim nodded, his eyes wandering. His mind wandered a moment as had been happening more often lately, through the weapons he had seen during his life. He shook his head, bringing him back to the moment.

"Yes, I am looking forward to this." He admited with a smile, glancing at her. He noticed that the rain had obliterated her flower. "Aww, your poor flower!" He reached up to remove it, then paused. "Its smashed by the rain." He said, retracting his hand.
kirerellim
kirerellim
ANBU

Back to top Go down

Post  Rose Thu Feb 11, 2010 12:47 am

Keiko was about to move away from Krim when he reached for the flower yet stopped. Keiko was very releived that she was saved by him maybe understanding her way of life was different. Of course now that Krim had mentioned the flower Keiko began to wonder about it's condition. Reaching up to grab the flower Keiko found it to fall apart more in her hand as she went to examine it. She kept one hand infront of her mouth all this time yet as she saw the flower Keiko found herself lowering this hand to reveal her lips. Losing any blush her first reaction was almost a painful one from how sad she was. Then as the water on the flower began to freeze in her hands anger began to rise from within. "I can't touch anything without it turning to ice." although Keiko muttered this it took her a moment to remember that there was someone standing next to her. Keiko closed her hand then closed her eyes placing her hands together as she felt the flower turning to almost dust as she went to tempatures lower then thought possible.
Rose
Rose
Chunin

Back to top Go down

Post  kirerellim Thu Feb 18, 2010 8:34 pm

Krim could literally feel the waves of cold coming off this girl. He had to resist backing away, which was his natural instinct. His mind was screaming 'danger' at him. But he couldn't. She seemed so sad. The grass at her feet froze solid, the rain touching her turned to ice. The rain around them became hail, striking at them. Instead of retreating, Krim took another step forward.

"Keiko..." He said softly, knowing better than to touch her with the cold already burning at him, "Its going to be ok. Take my hand." He let his hand rise up to a position where she could easily take it if she so chose. He knew he would likely loose the hand at best, if this didn't work. 'Stone form won't protect me fully,' He thought to himself, but he knew he had to take the risk, 'I hope she calms...'
kirerellim
kirerellim
ANBU

Back to top Go down

Post  Rose Sun Feb 21, 2010 7:57 pm

Keiko's mood seemed to still be a sad anger even with Krims words. Yet all of a sudden it went from being deppressed to being extremely emberassed. Not only had Keiko acted poorly around the boy she liked now she was also making a big scene. It was times like these that made her wish she could freeze time. Of course even then Keiko would feel so bad about just vanishing away. Turning red while covering her face Keiko shook her head while the tempatures went to normal as even the rain stopped. "Is there somewhere I can rest maybe even bathe? If it's not to much to ask!" changing the mood along with changing the subject. "A river or a stream would even do for me to wash up!"
Rose
Rose
Chunin

Back to top Go down

Post  kirerellim Mon Feb 22, 2010 8:53 pm

Krim was a little surprised by the sudden change of mood, but he simply smiled and nodded. He looked around slowly, gaining a mental map in his head. After but a moment, his eyes drifted to the left.

"Yes, there is. Its this way." He said, turning down a fairly well walked path. He could tell though that no one had been there today. For the most part, the people used the well. He looked at Keiko. "Are you sure a river is ok? It would take longer, but we could have water heated for you."
kirerellim
kirerellim
ANBU

Back to top Go down

Post  Rose Tue Mar 09, 2010 10:50 am

Keiko had to think for a moment about the heated water. After that long moment was up Keiko smiled at Krim with an almost fake smile. "The river will do!" Keiko said this in a very polite way knowing that the warm water would actually just feel awkward. Following Krim closely Keiko's mind wandered only a little bit. It soon returned although Keiko kept silent as her mouth was much to affraid to ask what was on her mind. Holding a hand up to mouth as usual Keiko kept her other hand tightly to her body.
Rose
Rose
Chunin

Back to top Go down

Post  kirerellim Tue Mar 09, 2010 6:22 pm

Krim looked at her for a moment then nodded slowly. He smiled at her before leading down the path to the river. 'She is so... different.' He thought to himself as he walked, 'Nothing ordinary about her.' Soon they were at the rivers edge. He waved his arm over the water.

"All yours!" He said cheerfully, "I'll just wait down the path a ways. Need anything else before I go?"
kirerellim
kirerellim
ANBU

Back to top Go down

Post  Rose Thu Mar 11, 2010 1:37 am

Keiko shook her head then waited for Krim to be out of site. Glancing around to make sure no one was around Keiko slowly stripped her clothing then walked into the water. If the water had been warm it was now cold and if it had been cold it was now freezing cold. With a great sigh Keiko started to relax as she felt the comfort of water along with the nature around. Thinking back she realized she must have come across as a very weird and emotional girl to Krim. Just the thought forced her to sink lower into the water as she blushed. Keiko finally decided to get out of the water yet heard a noise. First thoughts were it was just an animal. Not getting out of the water Keiko heard the noise again although it was much more faint. Looking to the direction of which it was coming she waited. Keiko turned red while submerging herself completely realizing that it was a group of young farmers who had been watching the whole time. What there reasons were for hiding and watching Keiko did not know although guessed that they were just being perverted teenagers. Sinking to the bottom Keiko just shook her head wondering how much they saw. Even going so far to cover herself up underwater even though it would be very hard to make out anything through the water. As Keiko found the silence of being underwater enjoyable she took the free time to do something rather silly. Measuring her chest size Keiko wondered if Krim liked girls with large chests. A important question did pop up in her head though after another minute. How long am I going to have to stay underwater?
Rose
Rose
Chunin

Back to top Go down

Post  kirerellim Fri Mar 12, 2010 8:25 pm

After some amount of time, Krim began to worry. 'She is taking quite a while to get clean...' He thought, 'That water cannot be comfortable...' He turned to walk down the path but stopped. 'She might get offended at me seeing her undressed though...' At last he shrugged. 'If she is in trouble, it will be worth the offense. He headed down the path. Almost to the end of the path he noticed a group of farmers in the bushes.

"Hey, there is someone bathing here." He said, loudly but not shouting, "Shoo." One of them met his gaze as if to argue but as unusual his glowing eyes disconcerted the boy and they ran off. He finished walking to the river. It seemed to be empty.

"Keiko?"
kirerellim
kirerellim
ANBU

Back to top Go down

Post  Rose Sat Mar 13, 2010 10:32 am

Keiko finally ran out of air so came up out of the water. Looking around real fast Keiko saw no farmers so got half way out of the water, but then did see Krim. When she was with the forest spirit Keiko had no problem being nude. After joining humanity though she quickly found that men would try weird things or act strange around her if she was naked. Remembering past events Keiko quickly covered herself up then as thoughts of it being Krim, Keiko turned red. Looking away she wished the feeling and awkwardness would end soon. Secretly Keiko did wonder what Krim saw and what he was thinking. Of course these were side thoughts.

Ooc: Marie half wrote this! Razz
Rose
Rose
Chunin

Back to top Go down

Post  kirerellim Mon Mar 15, 2010 5:31 pm

He was still looking up and down the river when someone burst out of the water. Krim was relieved to see it was Keiko. He smiled and began to walk forward towards her when he remembered she might be uncomfortable with him being near her naked. 'Err... what now?' He thought to himself as she had already covered herself up and turned red. At last he decided to apologize.

"Sorry Keiko, it seemed to be taking you a long time so I came to make sure everything was ok." He said in one long breath.
kirerellim
kirerellim
ANBU

Back to top Go down

Post  Rose Mon Mar 15, 2010 11:40 pm

Keiko couldn't help but giggle a little bit. As she giggled she became a little less red this being cause Keiko realized that Krim wasn't acting weird at her being naked. Looking at Krim Keiko gave a natrual sweet smile then said, "Being like this feels more natrual to me." Dropping her hands Keiko then got out of the water the rest of the way. To be honest Keiko had a almost perfect body except the perfect scars on her back that looked as if done in surgery. Keiko turned quickly to grab her clothing. Then put on her panties the long socks. She felt at almost ease although the idea of Krim watching was on her mind.
Rose
Rose
Chunin

Back to top Go down

Post  kirerellim Tue Mar 16, 2010 6:56 am

Krim watched her wearily for a moment. She seemed like she meant what she said. When he was sure that she wasn't going to attack him, which had happened several times sense he left his clan, he let out a relieved sigh.

"I would figure so, it is more natural." He replied conversationally as he leaned up against one of the nearby trees, "It is the way we are born after all. I have never understood people's need for clothing when it is so warm it would be more comfortable undressed." He watched her dress for a moment, noticing when she turned the scars on her back. 'Looks almost like she cut them herself, but its too awkward a position...' He thought. "What happened to your back?" He asked at last, as she pulled some of her clothing back on.
kirerellim
kirerellim
ANBU

Back to top Go down

Post  Rose Tue Mar 16, 2010 10:36 am

Keiko pulled on her shirt along with jacket rather quickly when Krim mentioned her back. A few very suppressed thoughts tried to find there way to Keiko's main thoughts. Luckily she focused all of her attention on the river so the bad memories stayed hidden. "I don't remember where I got them." Keiko said this while looking at the river so she didn't have to look Krim in the eyes and lie. It was rather obvious that she was lying. Who could forget where they got large surgical looking scars.
Rose
Rose
Chunin

Back to top Go down

Post  kirerellim Tue Mar 16, 2010 12:33 pm

Krim just looked at her when she said she didn't remember. She wouldn't meet his gaze, looking to the river instead. 'She doesn't want to tell me.' He thought, then shrugged, 'Doesn't mean she should lie to me about it.' He walked forward and tapped her on the shoulder once to get her attention.

"You don't have to lie." He said clearly, but obviously unoffended, "Just tell me you don't want to tell me."
kirerellim
kirerellim
ANBU

Back to top Go down

Post  Rose Tue Mar 16, 2010 10:48 pm

Keiko smilled at Krim with a very fake smile. Hitting her hard Keiko realized that she had lied to Krim but she would not be able to tell the truth. Still smiling Keiko finished up then mentally prepared herself to leave. "I think I will take leave now. Thank you for your time." Keiko had no interest in listening to a lecture or having some getting mad at her. Slowly Keiko was realizing that although she had a crush on Krim she was finding very quickly that she doesn't like him nearly as much. 'Humans are much to troublesome, the forest spirit was right.' thought Keiko.
Rose
Rose
Chunin

Back to top Go down

Post  kirerellim Tue Mar 16, 2010 11:32 pm

Krim nodded simply. 'I must have upset her.' He thought, a little disappointed, 'Probably for the best.' He had his own mission. Someone like her would be disruptive for him. He already felt old urges tugging at him, but he had something larger at stake. 'I have to try and complete his mission... as best I can.' He thought, his determination returning. He smiled at Keiko however.

"I figured you wouldn't stay long." He said, shrugging a little, "I am leaving myself, in the morning anyways. I don't mind traveling at night, but the townspeople have grown attached to me." At that he thought, 'Another reason to move on.'
kirerellim
kirerellim
ANBU

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum