Naruto RPG Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Meeting the Team

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Meeting the Team Empty Meeting the Team

Post  kirerellim Mon Jun 29, 2009 7:05 pm

Lynn walked reluctantly into the training yard. At the moment, it was empty, but she knew her teammate and teacher would be there soon. She couldn't help being nervous. *This was my idea.* She thought to herself firmly. She shook her head once, then walked over to sit on the hill, facing the entrance.

"I hope that my teammate is a boy..." She said softly to herself.
kirerellim
kirerellim
ANBU

Back to top Go down

Meeting the Team Empty Re: Meeting the Team

Post  "It" Mon Jun 29, 2009 7:34 pm

Kisho was in no hurry what so ever so just took his time walking and enjoying the surroundings even if it was a miserable day, being sunny and all. He was partly curious to whom his Sensei would be but in the end he didn't care cause he knew the person was powerful, thanks to the Elders and Hokage. As Kisho neared the training fields he saw a girl and immediately was curious on how strong she was, who she was, and why she was on his team. All questions he would ask when he reached her, but being Kisho he continued his steady walk with no expression at the moment.
Meeting the Team KishoAvatar
"It"
Tenshinchigi

Back to top Go down

Post  kirerellim Mon Jun 29, 2009 7:43 pm

Lynn saw the boy as soon as he entered the training area, and was both exultant and mortified. She let her hair fall down over her eyes, so she could observe him unobtrusively. He had a steady stride, walking calmly, not rushed or slow. As he got closer, her eyes widened as she realized just how tall he was. *He's probably half a foot taller than me!* She thought randomly, then observing his lean body, *Not hugely built though, that's something.* She finally stood up, bushing her hair behind her ears.

"Um... I'm Lynn." She said quietly, cursing herself as her eyes ended up at his feet rather than on his face, "You must be my teammate?" It was more of a question than a statement.
kirerellim
kirerellim
ANBU

Back to top Go down

Post  "It" Mon Jun 29, 2009 7:51 pm

Kisho had already learned that his teammate was shy, flat chested, and shorter then him. Although he didn't care to much about the height difference to much. He replied in a completely calm and soft voice to what she said, "My name is Kisho Raikou, its a pleasure to meet you Lynn." Pausing to grin and close his eyes as he normally did when relaxed, Kisho then continued, "As far as teammates go, I do believe that yes we are on the same team."
"It"
Tenshinchigi

Back to top Go down

Post  kirerellim Mon Jun 29, 2009 8:23 pm

Lynn shifted uncomfortably as he spoke. She still wasn't used to people talking to her directly. She finally managed to meet his gaze, just as his eyes closed. This made her more a lot more comfortable. She was able respond easier, now that he wasn't actually looking at her.

"Nice to meet you, Kisho." She said, still rather softly, then added rather impishly, "I'm glad your not a girl."

-----------------------------

From behind came, "I'm not." Kakashi appeared between Kisho and Lynn, reading. "Hello. I'm Kakashi Hatake, your teacher." He looked at each of them in turn. "Why don't we get to know each other a little better. As I just said, my name is Kakashi. My dreams are none of your business. My goals are my own. My hobbies I don't talk about. Your turn."
kirerellim
kirerellim
ANBU

Back to top Go down

Post  "It" Mon Jun 29, 2009 8:31 pm

Kisho turned and faced Kakashi with the same look saying completely calmly, "My name is Kisho Raikou, my dream is to do the impossible, my goals are to restore power to my clan. As far as hobbies go, I guess just learn more." Pausing to face Lynn, Kisho asked, "Why are you glad I am not a girl?" It was almost odd how calm Kisho was but it was something that was normal for him.
"It"
Tenshinchigi

Back to top Go down

Post  kirerellim Mon Jun 29, 2009 8:46 pm

Lynn got flustered, not sure who to address first. Finally, she turned to Kakashi and spoke, "Um, my name is Lynn Bonkasui. My dreams are to remain here for the rest of my life, my goals are to become strong enough to stop people from controlling me, and my hobbies... well, I only have one. I... read. A lot." Blushing as she turned towards Kisho she said, "Well, I don't like girls... No the one's I know." She found herself looking at the ground again.

---------------------------------

Kakashi glanced at each of them once, then went back to reading as he spoke. "Good, good. Now we know each other. I want to get one thing out of the way right off the back. I hate both of you. Now, lets begin." He took a step back, pulling a pair of bells out of his equiptment bag that was attached to his belt. "See these bells? Your mission is to try and take them from me. He tied both of them to his belt. "Start whenever your ready."
kirerellim
kirerellim
ANBU

Back to top Go down

Post  "It" Mon Jun 29, 2009 8:53 pm

Looking at Kakashi then Lynn with his eyes now open Kisho sighed and turned around walking away from Kakashi. He had already sized up Kakashi and decided that he was out of Kisho's and Lynn's league from what he knew. Also the fact that Kakashi obviously had done this before. As he walked away he started to plan out every little detail wondering what Lynn would do, although he could guess. Kisho looked at the sky and saw a bird flying around and started to wonder what it would be like to fly, although he was still thinking about a way to get the bells.
"It"
Tenshinchigi

Back to top Go down

Post  kirerellim Mon Jun 29, 2009 9:20 pm

Lynn felt like crying. *I haven't done anything! Why does he hate me?* She thought to herself as she looked at her feet. Then she felt anger rising in her. *I haven't done anything wrong, I don't deserve for him to hate me.* Her eyes rose to the bells. *I'll show him.* It was then she noticed that Kisho had walked away. She watched him for a moment, before turning back to Kakashi, irritation in her face.

"I'll get those bells." She said grimly.

----------

Kakashi ignored her as he appeared to continue reading, but he was mostly watching Kisho. *He's the one who might be troublesome.* Kakashi thought to himself as he watched him walk away. He turned back to his book. *Its finally getting good...* He thought, paying only marginal attention to the girl.
kirerellim
kirerellim
ANBU

Back to top Go down

Post  "It" Mon Jun 29, 2009 9:27 pm

After he got to his 100th pace away from Kakashi, Kisho turned and pulled out his sword only to put it into the ground. Standing there he simply waited to see what Lynn was going to do and how Kakashi was going to respond. Kisho had figured that Lynn would attack first and he was already using this to his advantage. In the back of his head he wondered if he should have talked to the flat chested girl, thinking that they were supposed to get the bells and maybe even together. Thinking more he figured that if the plan worked he would grab both.
"It"
Tenshinchigi

Back to top Go down

Post  kirerellim Mon Jun 29, 2009 9:39 pm

Lynn jumped back, making hand seals as she did so. "Water Release: Violent Water Wave!" She cried, blasting high pressure water out of her mouth. She was pushed backwards through the air at the same time, hopefully getting out of range of any counter attack he might throw. *Get ready...* She thought, drawing a kunai from her bag as she rose through the air.

---------------------

Kakashi didn't even blink as she took a quick step to the left. The water plowed past him, and into the ground, churning up the dirt. He turned a page, then made a handseal, creating a clone next to him. He switched the positions between him and his clone, faster than most eyes could see, and walked off into trees ringing the yard, his nose in the book. *As I thought, the girl doesn't seem to be a problem.*
kirerellim
kirerellim
ANBU

Back to top Go down

Post  "It" Mon Jun 29, 2009 9:44 pm

Looking down the field Kisho quickly pulled a Kunai out and threw it at Kakashi, although it could be easily blocked he was curious about something. Glancing at Lynn he sighed noting that she was going about just attacking and not thinking things threw. Sitting down slowly Kisho pulled out 3 shuirkens and simply put a hand on the hilt of his sword thinking and waiting even more. Although seemingly boring he was planning that the next thing he was gonna do would be the only thing he could do in the day.
"It"
Tenshinchigi

Back to top Go down

Post  kirerellim Mon Jun 29, 2009 10:06 pm

Lynn cut off the stream of water as soon as she missed, and landed about twenty feet back. She saw one Kakashi walking towards the woods, and the other still standing where he had dodged her jutsu. *Why would he have a clone walk off into the woods...?* She thought, then shrugged, putting the information away for later. Next, she noticed the kunai that Kisho had thrown, and quickly threw the kunai she was holding, as well as another, one to each side of Kakashi so that he could only go up to dodge.

----------------------------

Kakashi watched from his tree as a kunai flew directly at his clone. Deciding it had served its purpose, he released it just before it was hit. He decided to have some fun. Placing one of the bells on the ground, but stringing it so that he could tug it away, he set a trap. Anyone who stepped within four feet of the bell would end up hanging upside down.
kirerellim
kirerellim
ANBU

Back to top Go down

Post  "It" Mon Jun 29, 2009 10:10 pm

Kisho stood slowly now feeling 100% rested. Sighing then taking a few deep breaths he slowly started to preform hand seals, he knew once he was done he would have under a minute if he wanted to continue on through the day, or in case this plan failed. As he preformed the hand seals he pushed lighting into his hands, something rather easy thanks to his bloodline and being royalty.
"It"
Tenshinchigi

Back to top Go down

Post  kirerellim Mon Jun 29, 2009 10:22 pm

Lynn watched as her kunai's thudded into the ground, useless. She flushed red, thinking, *He switched with the clone!* She felt like an idiot. *Of course he switched with the clone, it is the smart thing to do!* She pulled a canteen of water off her belt, taking a long drink. That helped calm her. She slowly turned once, scanning all of the training area that she could see. She saw Kisho making handseals and if she wasn't mistaken, his hands were sparking. She continued turning, then she saw the bell laying on the ground, and flushed again. *That frontal attack must have made him think I was a total idiot!* She thought, then that sparked an idea in her mind. She began running towards the bell, not having any plan of getting close to it, but Kakashi didn't need to know it.

"He dropped one!" She yelled out for good measure.

---------------------

Kakashi sighed as he heard the girl yell, interrupting his reading. He sat in the tree, a few branches up. He wasn't really even out of site, but from what he had seen so far, the girl wouldn't notice him in her single minded charge at the bell. He turned his attention to the boy for the moment and noticed he was doing something, making handseals that were unfamiliar to him. Whatever it was, it seemed to be causing his hands to spark. *Some lightning jutsu?* He decided he might want to interrupt whatever it was, so he tossed a pair of kunai's lazily at Kisho.
kirerellim
kirerellim
ANBU

Back to top Go down

Post  "It" Mon Jun 29, 2009 10:28 pm

Kisho finished his jutsu right as the Kunai came flying at him. Moving, thinking, and sensing 3 times faster not only did he dodge the Kunai he simply grabbed them since they were thrown so lazily. Becoming a blur as he ran at top speed straight at where the Kunai came from, speaking he was also able to see Kakashi and barely hear him. Ignoring the bell laying on the ground Kisho gripped his sword tighter and with all his might while running he threw the three Shurikens he had virtually straight up. Counting in the back of his head Kisho's plan started to fall into place.
"It"
Tenshinchigi

Back to top Go down

Post  kirerellim Mon Jun 29, 2009 10:38 pm

Lynn was still running towards the bell when she saw a blur out of the corner of her eye. Reacting instinctively, she threw herself sideways, rolling to a crouch. All she saw was a blur heading towards the bell, then suddenly three Shurikens , she was pretty sure that's what they were anyways, shot straight up *That must be Kisho! He's so fast!* She thought, momentarily stunned. Then she thought, *What is he doing?* As soon as she thought that, she shook her head. *He has a plan* She continued to run towards the tree. When she was about ten feet away, she slid to a stop, at the same time trying to see if Kakashi was in the tree. She spotted him easily, he wasn't even hiding! She decided to wait and see what Kisho was doing. Kakashi was ignoring her now, and that might be useful.
----------------

Kakashi was looking at Kisho, when suddenly the boy was moving. Faster than Kakashi would have believed possible, Kisho threw three Shurikens straight up. Kakashi watched continued to watch him approach with confusion. *He seemed smarter than a frontal attack.* Kakashi thought, pocketing the book, *Still with that speed I'm going to need to focus. He didn't expose his sharingan yet though. *Lets see what he can do.*
kirerellim
kirerellim
ANBU

Back to top Go down

Post  "It" Mon Jun 29, 2009 10:57 pm

Kisho would have muttered, "Idiot." but didn't want to waste the breath as the three shuirikens landed around the bell that Kakashi had put on the ground as a trap. As they hit with enough power all perfectly around the bell the force of the strikes around it made it bounce up, only a foot or so. That was all Kisho needed as he still went straight at Kakashi then spun and threw his sword with all his power having it go through the string that held the bell. With the push the bell was now flying perfectly towards Lynn as the sword struck into a tree. Kisho had seconds since he used all of his energy in mental capabilities to calculate the exact hits needed. The idea behind his plan was to give the bell to one player, so one could win and hopefully end the game. With little energy he launched himself at Kakashi with a kick, just trying to keep Kakashi busy even though it was already to late.
"It"
Tenshinchigi

Back to top Go down

Post  kirerellim Mon Jun 29, 2009 11:26 pm

Lynn was watching Kisho when the Shuirikens landed around the bell. She saw the bell bounce into the air. *Damn, if only I was closer!* She thought, starting to move towards it when Kisho threw his sword, cutting through a string Lynn hadn't even noticed, causing the bell to come flying towards her. She reacted naturally, catching easily. She stared at it in disbelief.

-------------------

Kakashi was also watching Kisho, making sure he was ready to block or dodge is attack. Then he saw the shuiriken fall past him. He would have ignored it, except he heard the bell jingle, and the string move as it bounced into the air. He quickly tried to pull it in, but Kisho had already thrown his sword, cutting Kakashi's string. Kakashi knew he had been beaten, by a single genin no less! And the genin in question was now aiming a kick at him. Irritated, Kakashi blocked. He realized that the kick wasn't as strong as he expected. *Whatever he did must be running out. Still, it worked.* He didn't bother counter attacking, and jumped down to land by Lynn.

"Congratulations. You got a bell." He said, talking to both of them." His voice was level, even. "You have passed. One of you even used teamwork." He said, looking at Kisho, then glanced at Lynn. "One of you has certainly earned your rank as genin, to say the least." He was being a little mean to the girl perhaps, but at the moment, he didn't care.
kirerellim
kirerellim
ANBU

Back to top Go down

Post  "It" Mon Jun 29, 2009 11:32 pm

Kisho looked calm as he walked over to the tree and got his sword, then he stood and looked at Lynn with a smile saying, "I couldn't have done it without you. Nice catch by the way." Feeling his body ready to fall over he used his sword as a cane of sorts, although making it look like he was normal. Closing his eyes and grinning he was wondering what they would do next.
"It"
Tenshinchigi

Back to top Go down

Post  kirerellim Tue Jun 30, 2009 8:44 am

Lynn's face burned at what Kakashi said. *He's right, I hardly did anything...* She thought, wishing she could fade into the ground like water. Then she heard Kisho speak, and looked up to find him smiling at her.

"Oh... thank you." She said, managing to smile back, feeling grateful as he closed his eyes again. *I wonder when he picked up that habit...* She thought to herself as he leaned on his sword nonchalantly.

--------------------------

Kakashi looked at both of them, then sighed. He could tell whatever Kisho had done had exhausted him, and knew better than to push him right now.

"Now, lets take a break and eat." He said, pulling out two trays of food and handing it to them. "I'm going to go do something, I'll be back. Wait here for me." He made a handseal and disappeared.
kirerellim
kirerellim
ANBU

Back to top Go down

Post  "It" Tue Jun 30, 2009 12:07 pm

Kisho took the the tray of food then sat down slowly and started to eat silently, figuring if Lynn wanted to talk she could, but if she was still shy and uncomfortable she didn't. With his eyes closed he started to eat the food given to him in a very clean and proper way. As he took his time eating he thought about a few things then wondered why there was only 2 members on the team although he really didn't care all that much.
"It"
Tenshinchigi

Back to top Go down

Post  kirerellim Wed Jul 01, 2009 10:20 pm

Lynn sat down a few feet away and waited a moment. When Kisho didn't seem inclined to speak, she sighed in relief and began to eat herself. She couldn't help glancing at him a few times; of course she looked through the screen of her blue hair, the coward that she was. *Who is he?* She wondered to herself, *He's quiet, but not rude, and incredibly smart and strong.* She pondered on it for a moment, wondering if he could be an agent of the church, but then she shook her head. *Couldn't be.* Banishing such thought, she moved on to other things, like wondering what the teachers next assignment would be.
kirerellim
kirerellim
ANBU

Back to top Go down

Post  "It" Thu Jul 02, 2009 9:29 am

Kisho turned his head towards Lynn as if he was looking at her then faced away again. He was thinking to himself on why Lynn was so silent and shy, thinking of possible reasons he pondered on if she had been abused or something. Stopping the thoughts Kisho opened his eyes to look down at his meal and continue eating.
"It"
Tenshinchigi

Back to top Go down

Post  kirerellim Thu Jul 02, 2009 2:45 pm

Lynn finished eating before Kisho and stood up, putting her tray on the ground. She stretched, looking up at the sky. It was a very nice day, a few white clouds but mostly blue sky. She sighed.

"I do miss the water sometimes..." She murmured, more to herself than to Kisho, "Its just so warm here..." She shook here head, suddenly laughing. "I'm so spoiled!"

---------------------------

"I'm not arguing." Kakashi said as he walked up to his two students, "Do you have enough energy for more training today?" He looked carefully at them both. Lynn didn't look very drained, but she didn't expend too much energy. Kisho looked better, but still tired.
kirerellim
kirerellim
ANBU

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum