Naruto RPG Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Meeting the Team

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Meeting the Team - Page 2 Empty Re: Meeting the Team

Post  "It" Thu Jul 02, 2009 5:43 pm

Kisho stood up and looked at Kakashi then nodded signifying that yes he was. But just in case, he said aloud, "I am feeling much better and do believe I can train." In the back of his head he was already thinking about how to conserve energy and how to use Lynn so he wouldn't have to work as hard. Glancing at Lynn he asked, "How are you feeling?" Still not making up his mind whether or not he wanted her as a enemy or friend he remained neutral with her.
Meeting the Team - Page 2 KishoAvatar
"It"
Tenshinchigi

Back to top Go down

Post  kirerellim Thu Jul 02, 2009 8:26 pm

Lynn looked a bit uncomfortable under his glance. She cursed herself silently that she couldn't seem to get over this nervousness around people.

"I am well." She said, unconscionably slipping back into palace 'cant, "I can certainly train for longer yet." She realized what she had done, and looked sheepish. "I mean, I have plenty of energy to train."

------------------------

Kakashi glanced at her as well, noting the odd dialect. *Well... what hasn't the Kage told me about her?* He wondered silently, before nodding.

"Very well then." He said, looking at both of them calmly, "It seems that you both have decent chakra control. We are going to fine tune it." He walked to a nearby tree and calmly walked up the side, and out the first branch so that he was hanging upside down. "This is a good way to practice." He walked back down the side of the tree once more. "All you have to do is focus chakra to the bottom of your feet. Too little and you will lose your footing, too much, you will break the bark and lose your footing. Go ahead and try."
kirerellim
kirerellim
ANBU

Back to top Go down

Post  "It" Thu Jul 02, 2009 8:44 pm

"I see that we have something in common after all though we do prefer to speak the way that these mere mortals say." Looking at Lynn Kisho smiled then looked at the task at hand and walked up to a tree and put his hand on the tree getting an idea and thinking really how he was going to do this. Backing away he turned to Lynn and smiled then pushed it by saying, "We do agree that the ladies of this court shall go first." Bowing slightly Kisho decided that he would have oh to much fun with Lynn and playing with her head was something that he had already started to do. Glancing at Kakashi he smiled and almost said, "So you have yet another little challenge for me? At least on this one I can't beat you so easily as its not a game of war."
"It"
Tenshinchigi

Back to top Go down

Post  kirerellim Thu Jul 02, 2009 10:15 pm

Lynn stared at Kisho in surprise, having not heard any dialect like that sense she left the palace. It was so similar, but not quite the same. She watched him carefully, on edge, as he moved over to the tree and placed his hand against it. He didn't move the same as the Priest or the Waterborn, neither a blocky, hard movement, nor a flowing, soft movement. She started as he looked back at her and offered her the first move, in high speak again, ending it with a slight bow. Without replying, she walked over to the tree, glancing back at him a few times. She gathered chakra in her feet, glad that chakra control was something she was good at. She calmly walked up the tree to the first branch, then she messed up. Pushing too much chakra, the bark broke, and she shoved off, landing on her feet away from the tree.

"Oops." She said, looking at the ground again.

----------

Kakashi watched their exchange with some amusement before pulling out his book at waiting. He knew that this wouldn't take too long, but he wanted to get some reading in.
kirerellim
kirerellim
ANBU

Back to top Go down

Post  "It" Thu Jul 02, 2009 10:43 pm

Kisho smiled then closed his eyes and slowly gathered the chakra around his feet. Putting one foot on the tree at at time he found it easy till he got to the 3rd branch in which he started to lose grip. Not wanting to fall Kisho stopped and pushed a little lightning into his feet to get the chakra flowing better. Continuing up the tree at a slow pace Kisho reached the top then jumped down from branch to branch near Lynn and looked at her with his eyes closed. "Your turn, if you make it I will tell you more about myself and why I am really here Lynn." Turning he walked a little away laughing inside knowing she was probably nervous now or curious.
"It"
Tenshinchigi

Back to top Go down

Post  kirerellim Thu Jul 02, 2009 11:36 pm

Lynn stared after him in shock. *What did he mean by that???* She thought, her thoughts flying, *Is he from the Church?* She had to know more. She started towards the tree, then paused, breathing deeply. *I won't be able to do it in this condition.* She took a drink out of her flask, and her fears calmed noticeably.

"Now, its all how I think about this." She murmured to herself, "This isn't a gathering of chakra... its a flow... like a river." She began walking up the tree, imagining the chakra flowing like the great river. As long as she held on to that thought, she could walk easily. Within no time, she made it to the top. She immediately dropped down, slowing her decent near the bottom with a blast of water, then ran after Kisho.

--------------------

Kakashi noticed without much surprise Kisho's success. He was a little more surprised by his statement. *Yes, there are a few questions I have to ask him...* He thought, thinking about the Hokage. He didn't look up from his book as Lynn finished as well, just turned and started walking home.
kirerellim
kirerellim
ANBU

Back to top Go down

Post  "It" Fri Jul 03, 2009 12:03 am

Kisho didn't change at all as he was walking and when she ran up besides him. All he did was keep his eyes closed and say, "I am that worst fear of yours, that yes I am here to do what you know I do best..." Pausing he opened his eyes and looked at her with a face of a killer and someone whom would have no fear of dying. Taking a long time to look at her with that look and let her get nervous he then closed his eyes and smiled asking, "Want to get a drink of some sort?" Completely changing the mood with almost the snap of a finger. Anyone would be freaked out right now as here a person looks like they could kill you then they smile like nothing happened. Kisho was having a little to much fun but then to calm it all down. "Don't worry I am a different fear you have not the one you think at the top of your mind right now." Playing the game of chance he continued walking towards the bar.
"It"
Tenshinchigi

Back to top Go down

Post  kirerellim Fri Jul 03, 2009 4:28 pm

Lynn's fear skyrocketed as he spoke, confirming her worst nightmare. This guy was dangerous. When he suddenly smiled and asked her if she wanted a drink, she couldn't reply. She just followed him numbly. In her mind she was going over possibilities of what she could do to get out of this. She took a swig from nervous habit. It calmed her a little as she followed him.
kirerellim
kirerellim
ANBU

Back to top Go down

Post  "It" Fri Jul 03, 2009 8:40 pm

Walking along Kisho found his way to a simple bar, luckily he knew the owner very well so could get free drinks and not be asked for an ID. Sitting down at a table for two, then he flagged a waiter and said, "Just water, and get the fair lady what she desires." The waiter nodded then looked at Lynn waiting for her order. Kisho then said, "I know you have questions so please start asking..."
"It"
Tenshinchigi

Back to top Go down

Post  kirerellim Fri Jul 03, 2009 11:08 pm

Lynn looked at the waiter and said simply, "Water." Then she turned to Kisho. A boy, the same age as her, though seemingly exponentially more skilled. A thousand questions buzzed in her head, but she decided to ask the most important to her first.

"What do you want with me?" She asked bluntly, though the effect was not very impressive as her voice broke.
kirerellim
kirerellim
ANBU

Back to top Go down

Post  "It" Fri Jul 03, 2009 11:16 pm

"Nothing." Closing his eyes and grinning, Kisho then added on to the statement, "I don't want anything at all from you, your rather gullible..." Taking another sip he opened his eyes and looked at her water and smiled, "Just like your water there is poisoned." Closing his eyes Kisho leaned back to a more resting state although he was waiting for her to ask another question. It was actually a little hard for Kisho to take any of this seriously but in the end it was a test of many things along with a mental game just for the hell of it.
"It"
Tenshinchigi

Back to top Go down

Post  kirerellim Sat Jul 04, 2009 1:00 am

Lynn was tired of this. She wasn't in the mood to play games anymore. Disregarding the consequences, she picked up the drink and poured it down on her head, the water flowing mostly down her back.

"This water wasn't for drinking anyways." She said, gazing at Kisho, "I was rather stressed from your comments. Water calms me, being in it more than drinking it." She glared at the waiter that had come over to fuss about the water. "You don't clean it anyways." The waiter scowled, but walked away. Lynn then stood up. "If you don't want anything from me, I think I will leave then." She gave him a moment to change his mind. She couldn't help it, sense he had spoken in high 'cant, he had become her rank in her mind, and in the palace it was very important to be polite to rank mates.
kirerellim
kirerellim
ANBU

Back to top Go down

Post  "It" Sat Jul 04, 2009 11:56 am

Kisho sighed and opened his eyes. "I wasn't joking about the water being poisoned..." Looking at the waiter he nodded at Kisho only to walk off and grab the anti acid knowing that the water that she had just dumped on herself was going to start burning. It wasn't a lethal poison just one that would make someone get a strong burning sensation, wherever it touched. Kisho knew the waiter very well since he was also a servant for the Raikou clan and using the key word, 'Desire' the waiter knew. Watching Lynn with a blank expression he sighed again, "You have a fear that can consume you within an instant, you were stressed the entire way down here and acting out of fear. I need to know if we are on a mission and that fear consumes you, if I can still trust you to get the job done so I don't have to slit your throat as you jeopardize everything..." The waiter came back and handed Kisho the bottle of anti poison, holding it he waited for the answer.
"It"
Tenshinchigi

Back to top Go down

Post  kirerellim Sat Jul 04, 2009 12:46 pm

Lynn felt the burn begin against her skin almost as soon as he mentioned it. She winced.

"Hu, that stings. What did you use?" She asked, trying to remember what poisons would have this affect from skin contact from her readings. There weren't too many that would still work this potently after being diluted in water. "And your a jerk." She added. The burning got worse as it remained untreated, so she held her hand out, wanting the bottle.
kirerellim
kirerellim
ANBU

Back to top Go down

Post  "It" Sat Jul 04, 2009 1:13 pm

"I will give you what you want after you answer my question." Kisho closed his eyes and grinned not really caring what she thought about him. Standing up he tucked to bottle away and got ready to walk away if she didn't answer her question, also knowing if she dumped more water on the burning would get worse so he kind of wanted to just walk away and watch her be stupid. But he knew better then to do that to a teammate.
"It"
Tenshinchigi

Back to top Go down

Post  kirerellim Sat Jul 04, 2009 4:18 pm

Lynn heaved a sigh. "There is only one thing that really makes me freeze. And so far, it seems I'm not likely to run into it. Even so, if I did, I probably would freeze." She admitted honestly. "Of course, it hasn't stopped me from taking action before..." She paused at that. It wasn't exactly true, she knew. *If I hadn't frozen, my best friend wouldn't be sealed away right now...* She thought to herself, *But I'm a lot older now. I'm more in control, and stronger.* She looked at Kisho. *Still not as strong as him. I'll have to fix that.*

"Well? Does that answer you question?" The burning was really beginning to hurt now.
kirerellim
kirerellim
ANBU

Back to top Go down

Post  "It" Sat Jul 04, 2009 6:51 pm

"Why yes it does." Pulling out the anti-poison Kisho set it on the table then turned and started to walk away. The bottle was filled with lemon juice which would make the burning get really bad for about a minute then it would go away. As Kisho walked away he thought about few things but decided that he had done the perfect thing as now the girl would probably try to get better then him and even beat him at things. Meaning in the end he would have a stronger teammate.
"It"
Tenshinchigi

Back to top Go down

Post  kirerellim Wed Aug 19, 2009 1:04 pm

The burning had passed over uncomfortable and into painful. But Lynn refused to let... him... see that. She calmly grasped the bottle and dowsed it over her head. But instead of going away, the burning worsened. Lynn hissed under her breath, clenching her hands. *What did he do!* She thought, sniffing the antidote. She recognized the smell almost immediately.

"Lemon juice?" She growled between clenched teeth, "What could be this potent that could be cured by lemon juice?" Just as she finished that thought, the burn began to fade, slowly, fading from painful, back to annoying, until it was gone. Lynn shook her head. *What the hell is wrong with him?* She thought, as she stood in the middle of a restaurant, wet from poisoned water and lemon juice. She was furious. *I can't believe I admired him.* She spun around and walked out, heading home.
kirerellim
kirerellim
ANBU

Back to top Go down

Post  "It" Sun Aug 23, 2009 12:24 pm

Kisho grinned more as he walked away then thought of a few things he should do before the day was over. Of course one of the things was sit and meditate and plan out tomorrow perfectly. Even though at the back of his head Kisho wondered if there was gonna be a third teammate, cause he had a bad feeling that Lynn was gonna get hurt and that Kisho was not going to be able to fight off the attacker alone. Although he did expect Lynn to become better rather soon as she would want to try and beat him out, he knew that she was still weak.
"It"
Tenshinchigi

Back to top Go down

Post  "It" Sun Oct 18, 2009 4:43 pm

*DONE*
"It"
Tenshinchigi

Back to top Go down